YourDailyLaughz Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there!

2 posters

Go down

Hey there! Empty Hey there!

Post by ComplicatedComedy Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Oh God, where do I begin.
Well how about right here. Hi! My name is Michael! I've had quite a past... abduction by aliens, I survived a zombie apocalypse on the planet Zurphermanianooglogturpendorf in Sector 50112323413423235233423424234235234234234 (let's face it you didn't read that number) of our galaxy. Oh! And butter. Lots of it.
Now that I've got your attention let me tell you all about myself.
In west Philadelphia born and raised on the playground was where I spent most of my days,
Chillin out, maxin' relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school,
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good! Started making trouble in my neighborhood.
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"-

Oh wait. Jeez. Sorry guys. I always get my life confused with Will Smith's. I don't know why. Let me start over.
Anyways! So I grew up a pretty average kid, and have had a bit of fun my entire life. Of course I had bumps on the roads of life like everyone else but over-all I have to say I've been loving life. As of currently I make videos on YouTube on the oh-so-hated in 2012 video game "RuneScape". I've experimented with lots of different editing over a course of four years. I started out video making with the very famous "Windows Movie Maker", great right? Slowly started making videos with Sony Vegas (Oh my god I'm making improvement), then I went on to Adobe After Effects, took one look at it, closed the program and said to myself "I'm happy with Sony Vegas". Never touched that deadly program again. I swear! It's deadly. TRUST ME.

I started off making these things called "RSMVs" or "RuneScape Music Videos" on my original channel
"Michaelmcchill", after 3 copyright strikes from YouTube, I moved to the channel "MichaelmcchillVids". RSMVs were and still are extremely popular, but are slowly losing popularity and the community that made them. I wasn't the greatest RSMVer ever and nor will I ever be. I edit the music videos for fun and I'm not the greatest at them.

I slowly started off next with Let's Plays on the extremely famous game "Minecraft" (original right?) on the channel "Michaelmccraft" while still making RuneScape videos on the channel "MichaelmcchillVids" After 6 videos and 400 subs later, sadly my computer couldn't handle it. I still play the game Minecraft a ton and will always be playing that game hopefully.

Later on I decided that I felt I should be making RuneScape "Machinimas" or "comedies" or whatever you'd like to call them. I sometimes refer to my comedy videos as "crappy-and-I-think-I'm-funny-so-please-don't-break-my-confidence" videos. I started making Comedy videos on the YouTube channel "CompicatedComedy". The channel grew fairly fast and I've been making videos on there a lot more. Now I am partnered on ComplicatedComedy through YDL and couldn't be happier!

That's a little bit about me, not much. I enjoy gaming, I enjoy talking to people, and I love making my short little "films". I love spending time with friends and family and just having fun altogether. Ask me any question and I'll give you an answer! But only for the price of butter...
-Michael
ComplicatedComedy
ComplicatedComedy
YourDailyLaughz Partner
YourDailyLaughz Partner

https://www.facebook.com/ComplicatedComedy MichaelmcchillVids https://www.youtube.com/ComplicatedComedy

Back to top Go down

Hey there! Empty Re: Hey there!

Post by Jony Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:05 am

hahahaha good fun,
Greetings and welcome.
Jony
Jony
I'm a Recruiter!
I'm a Recruiter!

http://www.yourdailylaughz.tv jonyrmz2012 https://www.youtube.com/jonyrmz2012

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: