YourDailyLaughz Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Partner :)

Go down

New Partner :) Empty New Partner :)

Post by dudemofoable Wed May 15, 2013 2:59 am

Hey everybody!!! First off I want to say thanks so much for the partnership! My name is David and I am an average gamer who loves old school games. I am 23 years old, college student, and a person who probably works way too hard at his retail job. I started my youtube channel back in 2010 (damn its been 3 years already?) and all I did were montages on call of duty. I wanted to make other montages but didn't really know what to do it on or even how to do it. So I stopped for awhile and one day when I was watching videos on game reviews, I noticed the same thing with every single one. They all talked about the graphics, story, and multiplayer. So I thought to myself, man I missed the good old days where my family/friends and I played games just to have fun. I'm pretty sure you (the reader) are saying "Wait a minute, games are still fun." Let me explain a bit.

I grew up during the 8 bit, 16bit, and 64 bit era and back then the games were fun to play! We didn't care about the story or how the graphics were, we (as kids) just had fun playing it. Dont get me wrong there were some games that sucked but the main thing was how the game developers were creative with their games. They tried to give you a lot of value for the amount of money you paid and nowadays in order to get more value, you need to purchase DLC.

Now I'm not hating modern games or nothing like that, in fact I play a lot of modern games, what I'm saying is that I want people to remember why we or rather you play games in the first place. That's what my channel is about. I show you which games are fun to play, whether it be single or multiplayer, and which you should stay away from. I hope everyone watches my channel so they can play a game they always wanted to try but weren't sure if its good. Anyway thats about it I hope I didn't bore you with this. I look forward to meeting and getting to know each and everyone of you. FOREVER ALONE HAPPY

www.youtube.com/dudemofoable
dudemofoable
dudemofoable
I'm New! :)
I'm New! :)

http://www.gamequickies.com dudemofoable https://www.youtube.com/dudemofoable

Back to top Go down